8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all, I'll take them with or without tires. I'm in MA and willing to meet with someone within reasonable driving distance (a few hours). Otherwise I'll be happy to pay shipping. Looking for something for a fair price. I've been trying to grab a set off club RSX and it's not going so well. They don't seem to like to sell to those that don't have a large post count.

I will pay paypal immediately for the right deal. Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Preferably 05-06 yes, I'm more than happy to pay the going price for them used, it is just getting frustrating trying to get some.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have a set of 06 type S wheels with tires, but it slight curb rash not bent or deep scrathes.. i wanted 450 for them not sure how much shipping is going to cost

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Title says it all, I'll take them with or without tires. I'm in MA and willing to meet with someone within reasonable driving distance (a few hours). Otherwise I'll be happy to pay shipping. Looking for something for a fair price. I've been trying to grab a set off club RSX and it's not going so well. They don't seem to like to sell to those that don't have a large post count.

I will pay paypal immediately for the right deal. Let me know what you have.

Thanks!
I saw a couple yesterday at clubrsx for like 60-70 bucks each without tires.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts