8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering if it'd be possible to fit any years of the rsx-s exhaust on the 07 civic si coupe with a little cutting and welding. :badger:

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Hey guys I was wondering if it'd be possible to fit any years of the rsx-s exhaust on the 07 civic si coupe with a little cutting and welding. :badger:
Yes with a little cutting and welding you can put 2 rsx-s exhaust in your si.
But why? If it's aftermarket and you can get the exhaust for free i can understand,but if you have to buy a used rsx exhaust and cut and weld it, it's gonna cost more money.

I rather just buy some cheap ebay exhaust for less than $200.00 bucks or get a tsudo for $220.00.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would just rather have the stock exhaust....the only aftermarket one I really like is probably the apexi ws2 or greddy Ti-C...I just wanted to know if it was possible....My friend has an rsx-s exhaust system he doesn't want

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.