8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how much the 02-04 rsx rims weigh? Oh and also how much the 05-06 ones weigh? Im thinking of getting the 02-04 version. I think it would look better on the alabaster silver r18 sedan.:thumb:
Thanks for any help

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked acuraworld and someone posted that the 16in 02-04 rims were 16lbs. So can anyone confirm any of these weights?

BTW how much do you think I could get for the oem civic rims? They are in almost perfect condition(like a tiny nick on one rim, not really noticeable)

·
Registered
384 Posts
I thought you were talking about the Type-S wheels as those are the ones people generally want. What model Civic wheels are you selling? Probably will not get much for them unless they are HFP's.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, i think its a lot better than the stock ex and the stock si wheels. Now im stuck on whether I should go with the 02-04 type s or the 05-06 wheels. Im leaning toward the 05-06. Here's my reasoning, and maybe you guys can put some info into this, I want rims that will look good with the silver car and that's why I wanted these wheels. But now that I have been looking at everyone else's wheels and im now interested in the 17in HFP's and a couple others that are out of my budget (mugen and type r's). Thoughts......:confused:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Im thinking sacrafice some mods for awhile and save up to get ep3's or just save money and wait to find a deal on the 05-06 type s. Does anyone have any of these on the alabaster silver sedan? Like a straight side profile showing the whole car? If not could someone photoshop these? I can provide a pic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts