8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked around but didnt see anyone else with these which surprised me with the popularity of the 05-06 type-s rims, so I figured Id post up some pics. 02-04 RSX a-spec rims they are 17x7.5.

Gonna be refinishing them soon to get rid of some curb rash. Dunno what color to go with yet tho.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
didn't weigh them before I put them on, but I will when i take them off to refinish in the next month or so. I've read that they weigh 21 pounds but I'm not sure if thats accurate.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I like the look of those rims. Wheel gap makes them look small but no big deal. I think a bronze or a dark grey/graphite color would look pretty good.
Graphite

Bronze

Gold

White

Blue

Red

·
Registered
132 Posts
I agree I like the graphite. Haven't seen many cars with these rims so I decided to lower this sedan with graphite rims to see what it looks like...

Lowered

Slammed

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've only seen those rims before on one RSX.. that was the only reason why I knew they existed. For the color change, I would go with graphite. The wheels are subtle, and graphite definitely matches that. In my opinion, a subtle color would match subtle wheels.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow nice photo shop skills, Im leaning towards graphite or gunmetal at this point, altho the white looks surprisingly good. Painting rims is a b!tch tho so it'll be a month or 2 before I tackle that project. A drop would be nice but isn't gonna happen in the near future.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Man I'd love to pick up a set of these rims and powdercoat them gunmetal! Your car slammed on them looks hotness!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Man I'd love to pick up a set of these rims and powdercoat them gunmetal! Your car slammed on them looks hotness!
Theres a dealer on ebay selling a new set for around 700 bucks I think. They are enkei rims, very similiar to the enkei j-10's if you cant find the ones from acura

·
Registered
116 Posts
Reviving this very very dead thread... Cannot find these wheels anywhere. I want a set so bad. Only ones I've found are on an RSX down the street for me.

Quick MS paint of my car with them... really like em.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts