8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
like the 650HP golf, v12 concept that top gear played with... useless....

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
very nice. hopefully the interior design wont be as bland as the BMW's

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Only 450hp? Have you driven a car with that much power? It's more than anyone needs.
nope cant say I ever been in a car that fast or will own one faster...:biggrin:

anyways back to why
just seems low compared to what its going against considering its weight and drive train loss due to all wheel drive aka quatro it should be at 500hp

·
All Liver GSP's!
3,619 Posts
Its basically the RS4 FSI engine. The S5 is fast as it is. That car will be very quick. If 4.5sec 0-60 isnt fast enough to be really really fun.....you need a reality check. Thats Carrera S fast.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The RS5 is gonna rock- no doubt about it. 450hp is not a ton but it is ample for the car. Remember the rs5 will be placed between the rs4 and the rs6 in price and performance. Audi can't have a cheaper rs5 walloping it's more expensive rs6.

And it is true that the 155mph limit is for all german cars except porsches. It is possible to get them de-tuned and this car would probably make 175 mph is my best estimate.

The interiors of audi are very very nice, I would say the best on the market. I've been in many A4's, two S4's, an RS4 and an R8 (yea that's right). I've also been in many mercedez and many bmw's --- my dad get a new lease from his office about every two years. The audi interiors have always been beautiful.

If I could get the money I would definitely buy an RS5-- youtube s5 exhaust and it sound amazing. I can't wait to hear what the rs5 will sound like.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.