8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hola! name is Joey i live in Waterford Lakes in Orlando, FL & i drive an '07 rallye red civic si 4dr; now currently with some HFP goodies, HID heads/fogs, & lots of LED conversion stuff too so far. ive been a member of 7thGenCivic.com for like 4 years running until they changed it to civicforums... then i ran away. LOL! used to own a rallye red '01 civic 2dr ex 5M. also i work locally @ Holler Honda in the sales side of things but not SELLING cars thank God!!

thats really about it. been lurking the site for months but didnt realize i never created an account yet.

so here i am. (be on the lookout for a TSB bulletin im about to post)

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay sure thing. some are way out of date. its been like almost 5 months' time since the purchase. there's been a fell changes here and there. lol.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pics as requested (sorry for the one huge one :eek:hnoes: )

can you spot it?? lol it pays to actually WORK @ the dealer & never leave your eye from the car YOU will eventually purchase. ;)

old love next to new love... my '01 was involved in a bit of a fender bender; really a blessing in disguise!! $4500 for my trade as-is & the $2300 down-payment for my Si... works for ME!

rolling shot on the way to St. Pete Grand Prix. courtesy of my buddy Nick with his sick ass photography! NickMcPhoto ftw!!!

foglights installed (first mod)

HFP aero kit installed + wax + rain.

FA Squad member 81 ala HondaTech

6000K HELLA HID headlights & foglights installed

15% tint + front strip + dad's E46 ZHP

hiding from all the Honda theives. hahahahha bastards (them, not you!)

not pictured: HFP sport muffler to replace the "everydayigottawipethedirtycarbonbuilduplip" off my stock muffler. it looks good & sounds a lil deeper upon break-in.

mod to come will be the HFP suspension once i gather the $$$. hope i didnt flood the page too much. any questions, comments, or concerns, post it up!! im all ears!

:D

~Joey

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
SOLO8thGenSi said:
haha I love this pic...got room for one more? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously...I love the RR but have never seen it in sedan form until now. I think it looks amazing. Keep the pics coming! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EJ1 Freak said:
Seriously...I love the RR but have never seen it in sedan form until now. I think it looks amazing. Keep the pics coming! :thumb:

yeah thanks man; sad but true... i had an '01 RR and now i have an '07 RR. damn i have a red complex... heh. this is now my 3rd car in life. first was a sh!!!!!ty 94 Pontiac Grand Am SE 2dr auto $1700 cash @ 18. lol def call THIS car an upgrade :dancing: :vtec:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
SOLO8thGenSi said:
yeah thanks man; sad but true... i had an '01 RR and now i have an '07 RR. damn i have a red complex... heh. this is now my 3rd car in life. first was a sh!!!!!ty 94 Pontiac Grand Am SE 2dr auto $1700 cash @ 18. lol def call THIS car an upgrade :dancing: :vtec:
They made RR in '01???

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EJ1 Freak said:
They made RR in '01???
yessir sure did & it was the first year of the 7thGen Civic too. Rallye not Rally like the Evo. lol i correct ppl ALL the damn time. i was shocked. i guess that color didnt suck after all that time. figured it might be Milano Red like the Fit base/sport or something completely new & diff.

what i find even MORE odd is that the Mugen Si coming to our showroom mid-October-ish will be Figi Blue Pearl. a color started in '04 with the 7 & 1/2 Gen Civic. lol why not some sick ass "special" 'Mugen Blue' or something?!? come on Honda...be different! hahaha!:eek:hsnap:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
SOLO8thGenSi said:
yessir sure did & it was the first year of the 7thGen Civic too. Rallye not Rally like the Evo. lol i correct ppl ALL the damn time. i was shocked. i guess that color didnt suck after all that time. figured it might be Milano Red like the Fit base/sport or something completely new & diff.

what i find even MORE odd is that the Mugen Si coming to our showroom mid-October-ish will be Figi Blue Pearl. a color started in '04 with the 7 & 1/2 Gen Civic. lol why not some sick ass "special" 'Mugen Blue' or something?!? come on Honda...be different! hahaha!:eek:hsnap:
Wow thanks for the info...I was under the impression RR started in '06 and all the red's before were MR! haha

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
couple pics from the day of the HFP aero kit installation. took our Master Honda Certified mechanic all of 45 minutes from start to finish. i only trust the BEST here @ work. :D

all crappy quality; one too dark/underexposed. Moto RAZR V3r ftl!!!

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol well from the looks of your avatar...we share the generalized same heart... red/blk theme love & a k20 heartbeat.

i think you're doing quite okay for yourself really. i just cannot stand to do CF here in FL anymore. i had some of that mess on my old Civic and it faded soooo quick & im a crazy-person so far as the cleanliness of my car at all times. summer rain kills me inside!! :(

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
SOLO8thGenSi said:
lol well from the looks of your avatar...we share the generalized same heart... red/blk theme love & a k20 heartbeat.

i think you're doing quite okay for yourself really. i just cannot stand to do CF here in FL anymore. i had some of that mess on my old Civic and it faded soooo quick & im a crazy-person so far as the cleanliness of my car at all times. summer rain kills me inside!! :(
Aww that sucks...damn weather! :laughing:

I've been fortunate to not have a problem with fading or anything which is a good thing because I couldn't live without cf! ;)

1 - 20 of 217 Posts