Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2008 Si Sedan:

Not sure if this is normal but whenever I shift from a lower gear to a higher one (1st to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd, so on...) the rpms seem to hang from where I left the lower gear for about 1-1.5 seconds before it starts to climb down. It does this at any rpm range. When It engages the higher gear, the car lunges foward a bit cause it's dropping to the lower rpm in the higher gear.

Anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
326 Posts
with honda knowing about the problem and offering the reflash, why are the 08's still coming out with the problem

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Sevy316 said:
with honda knowing about the problem and offering the reflash, why are the 08's still coming out with the problem
this has also been discussed like 400 times. it's not necessarily a problem (the rev-hang i mean). according to multiple articles and a little bit of research, honda purposely made it to where the revs hang. do a search - dont feel like typing/explaining.

also, notice that yeah there is a reflash available, but it's an optional fix, hence why nobody got a letter from honda stating "hey u have rev-hang!"

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
thread closed, please do a search next time, this has been discussed numerous times since the first person got on here after driving their 06

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.