8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have to problem for couple months already, I feel like I'm loosing power sometimes, rpms goes up very slow. Yesterday I reset my ECU and everything was awesome, rpms goes up very fast and I felt like I have power again, it was for couple hours cause today again is worse. I really dont know what's going on, I changed spark plugs and it didn't help. I feel like sometimes is better sometimes worse, I think it started when I installed high flow cat. Now I already installed greddy turbo kit, exedy clutch, act prolite flywheel but still have the same problem. I also remember that CEL showed up some time ago and after 2 days disappeard. What do you think guys? Maybe sensor??? Im really tired about this, do you have idea what it might be???

·
Banned
4,871 Posts
push the gas pedal down harder.

:giggle:
check your MAF sensor. Make sure it's seated correctly and clean. Sounds like you're going into limp mode. Clean the MAF, make sure its bolted correctly and try it again.

wait, youre TC'd so i cant help. sorry. idk how to setup turbo stuff

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i'm TC'd now but before i wasn't I thought it's clutch problem but it wasn't. How to clean that MAF sensor???

Thanks,

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just installed my turbo 2 weeks ago and im still using e-manage. Im gonna get flaspro soon but first i wanna fix that problem i have now.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
1.) what sized injectors?
2.) what boost controller are you running?
3.) how long have you used your clutch/fly combo? i ran the same one
4.) are you still running the greddy emanage base map?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have stock greddy injectors, no boost controller yet and stock e-manage maps.
I also have hks bov which is making fluttering sound, Tomorrow I'll upload some pictures.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
first, the greddy base map is NOT designed for a BOV. there's one problem off the bat.

second, if your attempting to run at WOT on the greddy base map, you've never read any of the turbo chat/discussion thread in regards to the greddy turbo kit.

before you pick up your keys again, take some hours and read up the greddy chat threads in the F/I section...

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
get it tuned with the emanage... it'll cost less. if you have the flashpro, just unplug the emanage harnesses, and upload the greddy flashpro map calibration. but again, you need to stop trying to go WOOT when you untuned. you can and will phuq up your car. is it really worth that? no.

per your pm, here's my engine bay. with the BOV.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks again, I'll get it tune with flashpro. I hope Im not gonna have any problems as I have now, maybe that problems are because of e-manage. BTW engine looks awesome.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
thanks. that was after a good wash lol.

the emanage isn't that bad. it's just in need of a great tune. the base map from greddy is garbage.

now if you compare the emanage to FP, that's a whole new world. keep us posted, and feel free to pm me anytime.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Problem solved:) my car was tuned with flashpro and now everything is awesome:)
272whp, next monday I will get it tune again with new exhaust:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts