8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
those are some gorgeous pics, especially with the fall foliage :) cant wait for more when when u get your lip kit.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
D1BSI said:
These are some amazing shots i love the pics +1
Thanks they turned out better than I thought they would.

JRM_FG2 said:
those are some gorgeous pics, especially with the fall foliage :) cant wait for more when when u get your lip kit.
I almost missed all the foliage as most of it has already fallen. I glad I got out this morning.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rmfa said:
Please change the grill to a body colored grill, otherwise it looks awesome! :) +1 rep
I totally agree...I was hoping for a jdm style Mugen grill but it doesn't look like thats going to happen.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JeShUa said:
<3. Great shots... again.. A few look compressed incorrectly and I wish they were all bigger :thumb:. Cant wait for the lip and for you to take pics ;]

BTW, I'm guessing this was 24-70 magic.

Thanks J...it was 24-70 magic but the last two were 10-20 MUD but I like the way they turned out. Actually this is my favorite shot. I'm surprised there was no lens flare.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
atruhondagrl said:
Beautiful pics. Honda should thank you and dang I wanna move to western Canada.
You should move to Western Canada!

Hayaku Kenji said:
Amazing pictures love the rims(im fixin to get them when i get the $$)
Thanks if you get the rims don't forget to join the RPM2 crew!

07Rredsi said:
Pics came are really great! I like what you have done. The wheels were a nice choice!
Thanks.

truflip said:
Very nice shots RPM2! Totally awesome :) Canucks Rule!!!!
Thanks truflip too bad you didn't live out here it would be cool to get all the Canucks together for a meet.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1chin3s3_b0i said:
gorgeous shots! i'll need to get a shoot done once i get my car lowered and new wheels =)
Ya I can't wait to see your car lowered it will look sweet with that lip of yours...have you decided on your wheels yet?

whtdvl said:
AWESOME PICS!!! i love all the detail...and the backgrounds are great
Thanks I appreciate all the comments!

1 - 20 of 142 Posts