8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All you SoCal Folks need to vote for our own... 06sichik

OR ELSE....She won't win

:lildevil: :lildevil:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,580 Posts
Just a hunch....but if u created this thread to help (if its allowed)...posting threads of their rides JUST might help.




My dude JrMartinez got my vote tho....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,580 Posts
Obviusly I dont live in cali. See the avatar? But not ONLY cali ppl vote. I see ur point in trying to get support, but support can come from all over. Hence...posting threads or pics might help.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
illusionstwice said:
Obviusly I dont live in cali. See the avatar? But not ONLY cali ppl vote. I see ur point in trying to get support, but support can come from all over. Hence...posting threads or pics might help.
Yeah, well I posted this thread in the Southern Cali Thread. Not that you have to be from SoCal to post or look in this thread. EVERYONE is welcome. But most of the traffic is SoCal folks.


 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And I don't see why the thread wouldn't be allowed. As long as it was not created by the Member up for ROTM I don't see any harm. I'm not making anyone vote a certain way, just bring it to everyone's attn that Kati is up for ROTM and she would love your vote.

IMHO Sexiest TW FG2 in all the US!!! Thats why I nominated her =)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
141,752 Posts
Guys, this is not a localized popularity contest.. where the car comes from should be totally irrelevant to whether you vote for it or not.

Granted, that is a nicely done up car.. Vote for it because you like it, not because they are local, you know them, they have a nice poodle and you're a dog enthusiast, etc... that's what this is all about
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dentrecords said:
Guys, this is not a localized popularity contest.. where the car comes from should be totally irrelevant to whether you vote for it or not.

Granted, that is a nicely done up car.. Vote for it because you like it, not because they are local, you know them, they have a nice poodle and you're a dog enthusiast, etc... that's what this is all about
Wasn't trying to get people to vote for Kati because she's from SoCal. But... because Kati is so active at all the meets just about EVERYONE has seen her car in person. This thread was just a reminder to everyone that Kati is up for ROTM.

I know a lot of people that just come on to check for Local Meets and hopefully this thread lets them know that Kati's car is up. So VOTE!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
141,752 Posts
mfinlay04 said:
Wasn't trying to get people to vote for Kati because she's from SoCal. But... because Kati is so active at all the meets just about EVERYONE has seen her car in person. This thread was just a reminder to everyone that Kati is up for ROTM.

I know a lot of people that just come on to check for Local Meets and hopefully this thread lets them know that Kati's car is up. So VOTE!!!
fair enough.. again, I'm not saying don't vote for her - she's got a great looking car and that's what this is all about.

:wavey:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep, I can't hold a gun to anyones head. This thread is just to make people aware of her car. And i droll every time I see her car in person
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
JchanFTW said:
That's not going to win ROTM if that license plate piece remains white...
well first of all.. i have it like that on purpose with the middle white.. in case u didnt notice.. it matches with the wing.......................

and second.......... try finding the center piece in the seibon silver weave cf to exactly match my hood and trunk.. goood luck cuz they dont make it! trust me.. it would look a hell of alot tackier with it another color or diff cf when it would match nothin else on the car........ anyways.. i could care less wat u think.. my cars sexy to me and thats all that matters.. jus wanted to inform u before u open ur mouth u should actually check and see if it even exists.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top