8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the general feeling on rotas? better than going with ASA which has worked with bbs on their wheels?

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
i got some rotas for sale if you want them.
honestly, rota is a good wheel, just has a bad name becuase all its designs are knockoffs of more expensive wheels.

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
what is the general feeling on rotas? better than going with ASA which has worked with bbs on their wheels?
There are two general feelings about Rota's on this site. You will find the Rota haters, and then you'll find the one's who don't hate on them. There basically knock offs of different wheels . I myself don't hate on rota's because not everyone can or want to spend 1,500+ on wheels. Ive seen more info and talk on Rota's compared to ASA. Im not sure on the quality of rota's though. A lot of people have them so I guess they can't be to bad right? What type of rota's would you be looking at?

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
I have a set of rota slipstreams...knockoffs of regamaster evo's and sw388...cost me 500 bucks for the set vs $1500+ a set...if I had a show car it would be different...but for a driver...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts