8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any of you Rogers employees, could you answer this one question for me: why is it that I can't get my hands on Nokia 5800, despite it being out for years?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm coming from pay-as-you-go fido, starting a new contract with rogers. i'm tired of pay as you go.

but they won't let new rogers customers just get the contract and use my own phone (unlocked) for the time being, i HAVE to purchase a phone. only phone i like from rogers is the nokia 5800, besides the smart phones (i don't want to buy a data plan)

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
get a contract with a free phone and then just by the phone you want on ebay.
haha, that's my plan actually.
i wanna get the 5800, sell it for around.. 300 ish?
get an iphone for around 350.

plus i get to sell my first generation ipod touch for 50.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i hate how we can't use our own music as ring tones, we gotta buy them off the music store or whatever. and how you can't use fido sim cards on rogers phones, yet they're practically the same company.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
i hate how we can't use our own music as ring tones, we gotta buy them off the music store or whatever. and how you can't use fido sim cards on rogers phones, yet they're practically the same company.
if you jailbrake the iphone you can.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
u can debrand ur phone for a non-smart phone

1 - 14 of 14 Posts