8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts
Discussion starter · #46 ·
well everyone send me your phone numbers usnclaros@yahoo.com and I will text you guys cause im driving back from norfolk saturday afternoon so I should be up there around 8-9pm in alexandria so then we can arrange something but tysons AMC parking at 10 sounds perfect so let me know

well everyone send me your phone numbers usnclaros@yahoo.com and I will text you guys cause im driving back from norfolk saturday afternoon so I should be up there around 8-9pm in alexandria so then we can arrange something but tysons AMC parking at 10 sounds perfect so let me know
we were talking about you bro.
so far we got about 4-5 cars coming.
7036099693 lemme know if anything changes.

Discussion starter · #48 ·
nice should be nice rolling up there with you guys cant wait!!! clean up your cars!!

Discussion starter · #49 ·
aight we need to get a location up in the ananndale/springfield area for us that live close, how about we meet up at the best buy by springfield mall and from there get on the highway ( which is right there anyway) and go to tysons and then Rockville? how about 9:30pm? i was goign to say 9pm but jokka will get in the annandale area by 9:30 so we can ALL roll up together

Discussion starter · #52 ·
:(

well damn that sucks, how about we just get together for a shoot then? I only got pics with TONTON and would like to get some with you guys also someone with some mods.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.