8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So What Do You Guys Think? I Havent Been To Rockville In A While And Friends That Go There Say Its Still A Hot Spot Especially The 1st Saturday Of The Month. So Im Planning On Going Up There, Anyonelse Going?

·
ms3 fail.
8,339 Posts
are you talking about saturday nights in rockville near the barnes and noble? i think i might be coming this weekend if i can get tonton and some other people to go

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im going for sure this saturday, today im installing my nicer filter and vacuum block and also my undercar light kit so... it will be ready for saturday!. it be nice if you guys show up no one from here has seen my airbrush job in person.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea its the meet up by strarbucks, old navy, barnes and noble and stuff. from what my friends are telling me theres going to be a big STi crew up there

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you guys want to meet up somewhere prior? or just at the meet? I was thinking about meeting up at the DAVE & BUSTERS parking lot and then we all roll up to the shopping center. And also what time? I have so many stories to tell you guys about my little fight with AJP installation lol and some other stuff..... Ill be on later tonight USNCLAROS << AIM,YAHOOMESSANGER,MSN MESSANGER SN

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tonton, inyong1988,realxlai > we should all roll up to rockville on saturday the 17th!!

·
ms3 fail.
8,339 Posts
realxlai said:
:word: we could roll together if ur home haha
lol its a pretty far drive for me, we should ride up together, ive been a couple times

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aight saturday the 17th we should meet up somewhere but ill keep you guys posted if any changes cause you know millitary they like to keep ya guessing

1 - 20 of 64 Posts