8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
they are still on ebay, but not as much.
I hope this thread helps anybody from getting jipped by fake products on ebay

·
Registered
786 Posts
Uh oh it sounds like I bought fake ones. I messaged the seller asking for a refund. Waiting for a response.

·
Registered
786 Posts
They said that I can send them back to them for a full refund. Does anyone know a safe way to take off JDM emblems from a vehicle?

And Robear, how much shipped for new emblems?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Just checked the packaging on the ones that I bought a couple of months ago and the # matches robear post pics.....thanks for the info robear.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
They are nearly identical. One would not be able to tell a difference when on your car. Color is also identical. Only difference is how much you paid for nearly identical emblems.

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
They are nearly identical. One would not be able to tell a difference when on your car. Color is also identical. Only difference is how much you paid for nearly identical emblems.
Do you want to buy a SKUNK2, Greddy Exhaust or Full Race Turbo Kit that looks identical, or almost the same? I didnt think so

·
Banned
25,682 Posts
There's another difference,it's called supporting authentic parts and companies vs. supporting chinese/taiwanese crap (some well known companies fall into this boat aswell coughS2cough). People like you have no idea how many great companies won't market to the U.S. market because of how hard it is to sell REAL parts here.

Fake parts=fake person

Real parts=Real enthusist

·
Registered
33 Posts
I want the emblem. I can't find it from the Robear Racing website. Can i have the link please? Btw how much shipped for front and back?

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Well, It seems I have bought fakes, they were listed as real so I will await a refund, and if I can get it I will be buying the real ones! Thanks for the info, I must cut my ties to Ebay.....

41 - 60 of 92 Posts