9,758 Posts
Thanks for the great feedback!!

Also,
WE DO NOT DROP SHIP, WE SHIP AND STOCK DIRECT FROM ROBEAR
so thats no on apo boxes then right?

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Yes, Like I said before, small items only.

Drop Ship means, I do not ship from distributors, or other places. All my shipments come from RoBear HQ.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Second time ordering from you guys and let me say you guys have some of the fastest service I have ever seen. This is what keeps me reordering on robear. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just bought my omni cmc from them. That's the fastest anyone has ever shipped my purchase out!!

A+ Customer Service and work ethics!

·
Registered
173 Posts
What's the difference between the Si and EX/DX emblems? I have an LX so I'm assuming I choose the EX/DX option. Just curious... Also, when I click on the 8th members discount link above, it only takes me to the Robear page and doesn't apply the discount at checkout...let me know meng!

EDIT: Just ordered them and chose the EX/DX option for sedan. Went ahead with the Facebook discount code since I couldn't figure out the 8th one...still 4% off. Thanks man. Email me if I did anything wrong: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
What's the difference between the Si and EX/DX emblems? I have an LX so I'm assuming I choose the EX/DX option. Just curious... Also, when I click on the 8th members discount link above, it only takes me to the Robear page and doesn't apply the discount at checkout...let me know meng!

EDIT: Just ordered them and chose the EX/DX option for sedan. Went ahead with the Facebook discount code since I couldn't figure out the 8th one...still 4% off. Thanks man. Email me if I did anything wrong: [email protected]
NO worries.
I will handle it for you , and give you the little extra discount.

You should see them early next week. Thank You!

21 - 40 of 58 Posts