8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to decide between boston and chicago as places to road trip to. im in nj and i know boston's way closer but my friends and i are still undecided. any suggestions as to what to do in boston? ie places to eat, places to visit, good clubs/bars/lounges to go to. i know about china town but thats about it. i havent been to boston in about 8 years so my knowledge is really vague. oh and the people im going with are all 21 so theres basically no restrictions. any input is appreciated. thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
CHICAGO! I drove there from Jersey a few yrs back. It was roughly 12 hours. Had A blast out there. The bars are great, the city is beautiful, the ppl are nice, and the pizza is insanely good lol. U can live off pizza when u are a tourist there. Imagine Manhattan, but clean, and not smelling like ass.

·
Registered
750 Posts
CHICAGO! I drove there from Jersey a few yrs back. It was roughly 12 hours. Had A blast out there. The bars are great, the city is beautiful, the ppl are nice, and the pizza is insanely good lol. U can live off pizza when u are a tourist there. Imagine Manhattan, but clean, and not smelling like ass.
What he said. Ive been there twice. Once when driving to cali and once driving back. I haven't been to Boston in a while so I can't say its not as good as Chi-Town, but I'm sure you can't find polish food or polish girls as easily in Boston as you could in Chicago. Just be careful driving through Ohio...tons of state police from what I remember.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
airportguy770
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing