8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is tru when they say that 'the good die young'.....

I am saddened to hear this news of Charles' death..... Many of the older NorCal 8thCivic guys remember him from our successful meets and caravans from 2 years ago. Him and his dad were both car enthusiasts, which is a common denominator between us all.

Charles and his dad, Greg (with the black turbo FA5), were both good friends/acquaintances of 8thcivic and joined us in our past meets/cruises....... times to be cherished, needless to say!

Greg has asked me to perhaps arrange a little tribute caravan.... perhaps at or after the funeral. I will link this thread to him so he can post further information here, as well as a possible Facebook events page link.

A symbolic tribute is just the least we can offer to Charles and his family.

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in for a tribute caravan once Greg chimes in regarding time/place info.

·
Registered
691 Posts
so sorry to hear...my thoughts and prayers will go out to the family.

i remember these two from a dyno day in hayward a couple of years back...

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
my condolence to greg and his family. I remember them in past meets. great guy and it was great to see a father-son combo doing what they love.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
My condolences to Greg and his family, he is a highly respectable man. Thank you for serving our country.

If there is a caravan I am for sure coming out, let me know Mo, I'll take any day off work.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
RIP we lost another great one :(

I think he would be a good one to set up some sort of fund on here like we have in the past. I will donate a few bucks and I am sure others would to just to show his Dad that we do care !!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts