8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Broke Baller
110,904 Posts
I like the Rota Grid in Gold or Bronze<--not a color option for you I guess.. The TA I think will look good if you stick with a Blue/Red/Black theme for your car. Just dont over do the Red part like having the TA wheels and then painting your calipers red. Something like that.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have jdm emblems, hfp lip kit (in the box at my garage),
**** ,, i alrdy painted my caliper red a month ago! :eek:hnoes:
:SHOCKED::eek:mg:

blue rocket's old rims =) ^ sexy!
but his is 4 times more expensive than those i wanted to buy

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
On FBP, I think you should do either white, bronze, or as a last resort, gold.:thumb:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Out of your choices I'd go with either the first, or third.:thumb:

·
Broke Baller
110,904 Posts
i have jdm emblems, hfp lip kit (in the box at my garage),
**** ,, i alrdy painted my caliper red a month ago! :eek:hnoes:
:SHOCKED::eek:mg:

blue rocket's old rims =) ^ sexy!
but his is 4 times more expensive than those i wanted to buy
Yup. TA will look good with FBP. If you're leaning towards that then go for it and see how it would look with red calipers. You can always paint it black again. Red Emblems are fine I think since they are away from a red color source. What I mean is if you look at TA wheels and you have red calipers, IMO, its too much red in one area for a blue car.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the TA style would get my first pick.. but sometime the TA style looks great on some car. some other it just doesnt look as great.
type X old rims, sexy!

but on 06 fiji si it looks different, maybe because of the gap and how dirty of the tires are

tukai's car looks great, but on this pic, i think the stroke are way 2 thin and u can see through , it made it look kinda weird. if the stroke are little bigger, it would look better, imo

more opinion/suggestion welcome!

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Wow 4 real!? Sunuva... That must be like...10K+ in just rims? Must be nice. I was hoping they weren't TE-37s. $$$. I'd like black 17x7 5 spokers but my selection is limited cuz I would like them to be ~15 lbs. IMO it seems FBP is limited to silver or bronze/gold style wise. Plenty of light rims out there but if you want style + lightweight it's real tough on FBPs. To the OP; The black 6 spoke with red lip would get my vote. Any clue what the weight on those are?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.