8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
not sure the name of it, but you can call portland st honda and ask who they use...does a good job..don't go through them though cause they'll mark the price up.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered a new rim, but no clue when it will be in. I will still call them tomorrow. Might be cheaper and faster. I can't stand curb rash. I kick my self for it though.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
i hear yah, i curbed one of my rims, luckily i had a brand new one in the closet, swapped them over the next day..

·
Banned
64 Posts
if you find someone let me know what it costs. my wife tore a nice chunk out of one of my mazda's rims. sadly that is the least of that cars problems so it wasnt fixed

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i did call someone, they are in the yellow pages, i sent him some pictures so he said about 175 a rim if i can remember right. he will call me back, becasue i would rather pay 175 then 366 for a rim. and considering honda dosnt know when the rim will be coming in, the sooner its fixed the better.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
not sure what rims you got, but i got a quote to have all 4 rims stripped, prepped and re painted to what ever color i wanted. $400 + tax for everything...$175 sounds a bit much just to fix a curb rash.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have hfp rims, but the guy named off 3 different types, like a alloy, stock and then the machined i think.... i dont know ill just wait to hear back from him, i couldnt find the place portlandstreet told me about in the phone book. i forget the name now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You should go to Advanced Autoparts in Fairfax! Best auto service centers in the area. The guy fixed my rim for 100 bucks, it was bent in 3 places, and he did a pretty good job, refinished it too.

·
Registered
572 Posts
there are place where they buy your old rim and get a refurbish one for a WAY!!!cheaper discount, which is what you are going to do now about the rim you have. FYI i bought me 4 set of HFP 18" carbon brozon for $111 each refurbish with warrenty. look just like new from the dealer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts