8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 civic si sedan. Fiji blue. i found a set of tenzo r wheels that i really like but would like input on what others think becuase of the rim color and the car color?

http://www.tenzoracingsports.com/roadwheels/dc6v1/index.html

That is the rims. the black ones with the red strip. i think they would look alright since the si emblems are red on the blue. also if i get these rims i would probably get new vtec stickeres made in red to replace the silver ones.
Please tell me what ya'll think???

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't think it would look that good I say go with Raze R-74 in GM or Gold on Machiii.net they have free shipping there. Thats just my thoughts!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the input...i may go with the gunmetal in that same tenzo r wheel. I dont know i just really like that style rim.

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
i love those tenzo dc-6's in the "TA" theme, a set i may end up buying in the future if i dont go with those nice ass new konig countersteers. prob end up buying after i get tired of my painted stockies im working on right now in that theme.

however for the FBP i dont think it would be the best color option but thats my opinion that they dont go as well together. however those type of rims are HOTT on NBP and TW the most

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
but hey man its your car, your rims dont worry about what people think on here to what you want to your car and make it look good to yourself

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also like the version 2 on those tenzo's..the GM with the polished center and lip...im just having trouble picturing the rims on the car...maybe i will see if i can get someone to photoshop it for me...thanks for all the replies, they are giving me good input and keeping me from dying of bordem at work

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Looks like every other TA wheel. So played out.

If you want to follow the lemmings into the ocean, have at it.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am also looking at the white gram light 57's...i am just throwing my ideas out to get help on my final decision...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts