8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any difference between coupe and sedan OEM right engine mounts?
Parts numbers are:
coupe: 50820-SNB-H01
sedan: 50820-SNA-P01

I have a coupe, but don't want to pay $50 extra for the same part.
Anybody knows where to get them cheaper?

Thanks.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I found that the part number you listed that is cheaper for the GX model, which runs on natural gas. I would doubt the sub frame's are any different, but I haven't had my hands on a GX personally.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I found that the part number you listed that is cheaper for the GX model, which runs on natural gas. I would doubt the sub frame's are any different, but I haven't had my hands on a GX personally.
I'm not sure about natural gas model, but I checked this item on honda website (estore.honda.com) for coupe and sedan LX versions.

This is for coupe (50820-SNB-H01) - https://estore.honda.com/honda/parts/view-honda-parts-catalog-detail.asp?m=2008-civic-2-lx-5at&sn=&b=B++4701&dl=#006

This is for sedan (50820-SNA-P01): Honda online store : 2008 civic engine mounts (at) parts

I stopped by at local honda dealer and they showed me both items. They look 99% the same with minor differences. All mounts are at the same place, size is similar too. Found several topics on different websites that people used sedan's on coupe and vice versa. It makes sense as the price difference is around $100 at dealer at ~$50 online.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts