8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, long story short, i purchased a short ram for an 8th gen, last friday, 8/4. I got an order confirmation from them shortly after. Within the past week i haven't gotten any type of of shipping confirmation. I managed to get a hold of their numbers through some Googling, but both numbers are disconnected. Tried emailing them, no response.

Now, the last thing I want to do is discredit anybody but my bank account is still debited and I'm not certain if an intake is being deliverd to me...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well damn. Definitely didn't thought I'd have been scammed, womp. But i'll take your advice. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Damn, i'm looking for a CAI and they lowered their price to $250, i think then i'm going to buy a PRL SRI and flip to the headlight, or ill just buy a HR

·
Registered
158 Posts
Damn, i'm looking for a CAI and they lowered their price to $250, i think then i'm going to buy a PRL SRI and flip to the headlight, or ill just buy a HR
Rickspecced has very recently... changed up, and become more reliable. Gave a buddy of mine a refund since he was gifted a k-tuned CAI and rickspecced never delivered.

Anyway, I prefer hybrid as it has a built in bypass.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts