8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
how bout next weekend?? gives us all more time to get more people together and all that. plus this weekend i can't make it...and neither can my hubby. we've been waiting for a richmond meet again!

·
Registered
121 Posts
You should get a meet together and then go to FUR Night Club in dc. Ferry Corsten is the dj that night and he is awesome. Ill be there with my 8th si on saturday night feb. 7

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I'd come but can't do it that date. If you end up switching dates let me know. I have the Rallye Red CT/SC FA5 that is always driven around the museum district and Mechanicsville.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
well i can't go on the 8th. i have to work the next day so there's no way i'll be able to go to a meet that late on a sunday night. sorry. a saturday would be spectacular though! (o:

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
i'll be able to go on a saturday. I'm off on saturdays and I get off at like 6 on sundays

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
blah. no worries if it's stock. All I have is an Intake right now. You'll have fun! ( Especially when it's warm )

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.