8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im kinda new to this site and ive noticed if anyone puts a body kit, lambo doors, and underglow they are made fun of and called a ricer?

would you guys talk all that crap if the car was fast too? also if you are driving in a stock civic and someone throws a lot of time and cash into a car and they are happy with it, having a good time, why would you make fun of what they have?

·
Banned
4,871 Posts
so im kinda new to this site and ive noticed if anyone puts a body kit, lambo doors, and underglow they are made fun of and called a ricer?

would you guys talk all that crap if the car was fast too? also if you are driving in a stock civic and someone throws a lot of time and cash into a car and they are happy with it, having a good time, why would you make fun of what they have?
yes. less bashing the car, but more "what a shame" and "way to ruin the car"

·
Registered
226 Posts
you dont think any body kits make the car look good?
it really depends..if the body kit doesnt look too crazy itself..and its fitment..and of course it has to be painted to match the car..it would not look as bad..there are a few 8ths on here wit body kits but...they are ehhh...but everyone has their own taste..

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i cant stand when people keep their **** unpainted...but my question was just generally about...i want to make my car "ricer" but painted and make it look better not worse...but i want it to be fast first cuz if its not fast its like walking up to a hot girl at the club just to find out she has a ****....ya kno?

·
Banned
4,871 Posts
x2 its your own personal preference.

thats the only thing other than HFP that i'd ever put on my car..but its a concept and doesnt exist :cry:

·
Registered
226 Posts
yeah i cant stand when people keep their **** unpainted...but my question was just generally about...i want to make my car "ricer" but painted and make it look better not worse...but i want it to be fast first cuz if its not fast its like walking up to a hot girl at the club just to find out she has a ****....ya kno?
lol yeaa..do u have an si??

·
Banned
4,871 Posts
its still a generally over-agressive bodykit lol. what i'd do is do your performance mods while keeping the car reasonably stock looking. Nothing cooler than a sleeper :thumbsup:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its still a generally over-agressive bodykit lol. what i'd do is do your performance mods while keeping the car reasonably stock looking. Nothing cooler than a sleeper :thumbsup:
yeah...what do you guys think about the mugen body kits from the factory? they come painted too i believe....they seem simple, but sportier looking, but if you lower your car it should look sick...does anyone have pics of it?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
are u defending ricers? :bleh:
yes and no

i think if someone wants to body kit a newer car let them do it.

but at the same time theres nothing that bothers me more than seeing some old ass civic thats falling apart driving around with their body kit still in primer with a fartcan exhaust

·
Registered
947 Posts
In the end its what makes the OWNER happy who cares what we say or think. If what others say influences a person that much then they'll never be happy with their car. In the end you can not please every body. The only person you should try an make happy is your self.....your car, your money, your choice. Expect to get flamed if you do something thats way out in left field. If anything it helps teach people to learn not to care what others thinks.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
yes and no

i think if someone wants to body kit a newer car let them do it.

but at the same time theres nothing that bothers me more than seeing some old ass civic thats falling apart driving around with their body kit still in primer with a fartcan exhaust
we let them we can't stop them it's their car... all we can do is bash :deadhorse: to let it out.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
if you go to honda they can get you mugen parts (or maybe its just the honda of the avenues in jacksonville florida) idk
but yes there you can get mugen parts and cheap too!!!!
also i believe honda.estore.com has them

1 - 20 of 41 Posts