8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Around 830-9pm last night Super bowl sunday, I was at the Austell / East West Connector intersection and some guy in a black civic sedan with HIDs, and Rims is riding the **** out of my bumper, I pulled up a little bit to give me some room to roll back and he immediately pulls up right on my bumper again. So anyways the light turns green and i take off so i can switch lanes to get into the kohls shopping center, this guy takes off too like he wants to race me, anyways Im trying to see if this guy is on this forum, if so i want to talk to him. I was in a Black Si Coupe with exhaust and HIDs.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
So Around 830-9pm last night Super bowl sunday, I was at the Austell / East West Connector intersection and some guy in a black civic sedan with HIDs, and Rims is riding the **** out of my bumper, I pulled up a little bit to give me some room to roll back and he immediately pulls up right on my bumper again. So anyways the light turns green and i take off so i can switch lanes to get into the kohls shopping center, this guy takes off too like he wants to race me, anyways Im trying to see if this guy is on this forum, if so i want to talk to him. I was in a Black Si Coupe with exhaust and HIDs.
yo that was liek me yoo how u gonna come on my site and talk ish on me like yoooo omg watch yoo back yoooo

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
figures i would get a bunch of immature ass responses, everyone assumes im going to be some kind of e thug if i find the guy. Whos to say Im not trying to tell him that I reported his tag for road rage, or reckless driving. I could say anything, but thats cool, i shouldnt have made this thread anyways, I guess its my fault.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
figures i would get a bunch of immature ass responses, everyone assumes im going to be some kind of e thug if i find the guy. Whos to say Im not trying to tell him that I reported his tag for road rage, or reckless driving. I could say anything, but thats cool, i shouldnt have made this thread anyways, I guess its my fault.
:yeahthat:

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
i don't see this thread being helpful or improving in the future at all. sorry about your unpleasant driving experience Zach. thing is, there will always be people like that on the road driving many different makes/models of cars. i like to pretend i'm gonna take off then let em rip outta the hole and hope, just hope that johnny law is hangin close by...lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.