8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if this is the correct topic to post this thread in, if not please lead me in the right direction..

I want to put in some red interior lighting for my 06 civic si, but not sure if this would be considered 'ricey'. Also, not sure if this has been answered already, but would it be possible to buy red fog lights? Thanks

*edit, and what about 30000k hids? ( purple ).. wonder if this would be ricey as well :p

·
Registered
352 Posts
Most would consider neon of any kind rice, red fog lights are probably illegal,if you could find them, and never heardof 30k HID's, I think 10k is purple though. But I believe you lose visibility above 6k. But in the end it's your car and your money so do as you please and what makes you happy.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Bro personally I wouldn't do the 30k hid but im all for the interior lights...im actually super glad you posted the link cus that kit comes with everything...I was gonna do the same thing by using l.e.d strips and rig a switch with it but this is perfect

Im gonna order soon for sure

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i think the red interior lights would look sick in my car because it matches the whole color theme of the interior, i'm not sure if this is stock or not or if the previous owner put these in but the lights in the car are all red.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
If its an si then the whole dashboard and cluster is red....r18s are all blue

Hahaha dude you made my day im totally gonna buy these the multi colored ones tho to.change it up...are those the only kits you found?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If its an si then the whole dashboard and cluster is red....r18s are all blue

Hahaha dude you made my day im totally gonna buy these the multi colored ones tho to.change it up...are those the only kits you found?
I think it comes with a control box where you can change the color from any of the 7 colors it comes with. There's probably other kits but these are pretty affordable.. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts