8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i order or pick up some tsx projectors and mdx or crossfire shrouds in vancouver???
i tried calling the dealerships but they wont sell them separate
i could always order online but prefer local

also.....anyone in vancouver that does retrofitting??

·
Registered
224 Posts
I don't have any personal experience with it, but the "hardest" thing would be actually removing the cover of the headlight, to do that you have to bake it but i also think a heat gun can work if you don't feel like throwing your headlight into the oven.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Meh, there are rice-ier things to worry about other than a true HID. Like colored bulbs for example... now that's rice.

+1 for The Retrofit Source. I got a projector from them when I was going to do a retro for my bike (which I didn't end up doing). They were really helpful and really decent pricing and shipping.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
HID's on civics are RICE!
I bet your using korean or china made crap, you might as well stick to stock guys. Dont downgrade your car. Or at least get the german made kits.
i don't think you get the fact that they want to retrofit PROJECTORS, which is NOT rice. it is actually far from rice. hid pnp kits are rice. i guess i'm a ricer than and so many other people..

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
OK, if you guys are throwing in a denso, osram, or philips, then ill give you props. But if your swapping out your oem equipment for off shore crap, then you derserve to be called a ricer fool.
Im guessing you guys like to use parts from lordco and napa too.

But hey, to each, his own...

·
Premium Member
37,355 Posts
learn to read man

OP, make an account on hidplanet and buy off of the individual sellers there. no vendors or bulk sellers are allowed to control market price there and they sell dirtcheap. ive seen tsx projector sell there for $80 shipped within the us, so around $100 us for canada

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.