8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

141 - 160 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
We can do any car you want!

We would have to get a good look at the fogs to determine what our options are, but cost would be around $400 with the HID kit

·
Registered
981 Posts
If I already have the mini h1 kit, and I was just wanting labor cost for retrofit, how much would it cost me to have everything said and done? my zip is 73170 (oklahoma city)

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
What's the difference between the type k and mini Gatling?
The mini gatling is the one that comes with the Mini H1 kit from TRS. The TypeK is an mdx shroud replica that Custom Lightz developed themselves. It's all chrome but can be painted any color and by far is one of the cleanest shrouds available The mini Gatling doesn't cover up the entire projector and leaves gaps in the back so it isn't a very clean setup. I believe on our website we have a video explaining all the differences regards to the mini projector

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
$375 if you supply all the parts and we supply the shrouds and do the labor.

If you want to paint the shrouds or the reflector its another $25

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
Ok. Basically with the loaners is we send you the headlights and all we ask is you pay for shippin to the next in line.

I can find out where they are and get back to you. Email [email protected] with what we discussed and your contact info and address

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hey Tyler...i was wondering about the availability of S2000 projectors and how much it would run for a pair?

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
I believe we currently have 2 pairs in stock. They run about $380/pair without the clear lens swap or color modding

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
okay awesome...how much would it be then for a pair of s2000 projectors with the clear lense swap and color modding? I'm thinking about getting retrofitted soon..hows ur scheduling like during holidays?

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
With the clear lens and color mod they run about $450.

Scheduling is decent right now, all headlights would be shipped to the Long Island location.

What kind of shrouds, bulbs, ballasts, etc do you want to use?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Type K shrouds, 4300K Philips D2S bulbs, Maysu****a gen3 ballasts, wire harness, and painted black (but I want it to look clean any suggestions?)

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
In my opinion, the black and chrome look is one of the cleanest.

Instead of the matsu****as I would suggest using our 35w slim ballasts, they work as a direct plug-n-play with our wire harnesses.

141 - 160 of 171 Posts