8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
It really depends on whether you like the looks of two or four projectors.

Is it for looks, or function...perhaps both?

LEDs, and/or CCFLs?

Budget?

You can always call me.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I had mine done, Bjorn has excellent advice. I changed a lot of stuff from my inital order and I am extremely happy with the way they turned out. Call him up. Ill try and get some pics of mine up soon. I promised the CL guys but then I had a wedding and didnt get to it.

I got rx330's with color mod. CCFL's and LED's. Love it. Best thing I have ever done to my car. Totally worth the money. You won't believe it.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
i just ordered a HID kit :banghead: and it should be showing up today.....so would the price change if i supply my own bulbs nd ballast?

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
Because everybody likes them to be different, granted most people like the black and chrome single xenon setups, thats not what everybody likes.

There are just too many options for us to commit to making a bunch of the same, projectors, shrouds, paint, LEDs/CCFLs. Just too many options to premake them

·
Registered
713 Posts
Why don't people sell fully finished retrofit lights?

Seems a pain to send in headlights and all?
They do. On Ebay. And they suck.

These guys do high quality custom work. This is a much better option if you want the best and have the $$ for it.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well I mean OEM civic headlights, fully finished and ready for sale?

I would love to have retrofit hid but the headlight is yellowing and would prefer buying new headlights with the projectors already installed.

I'm sure people would find it convenient? Or just me haha

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
we'd be glad to buy brand new headlights for your at the local honda dealership, retrofit them and send them to you. it just isn't cheap to do so

·
Registered
713 Posts
That's what I did. I bought new OEM headlight housings and mailed them off to have all the work done. Not only did i have new lights that would last the longest but I also didn't have to be without my car for very long. It was expensive though. I got a decent deal $276 for both housings. Shipping is a little bit too.

Mr. Bjorn himself did the install on Long Island for me. These guys then bought my old stock headlights from me, which helps offset the cost a little bit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts