8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im driving home tonight on the highway when I notice a BMW 550 about to merge on 2 lanes to my right... Was a pretty nice car, had some nice wheels and was very clean. So im putting along in my si when this retard cuts me off... then he gets nervous, cuts two lanes to pass some guy and decides to cut me off again. At that point I start getting a bit upset because this guy is being retarded and quite dangerous, so I look his way and give him one of those what are you doing/ who do you think you are looks... he then proceeds to stare me down and I return the favor... then he accelerates and cuts me off again!! then I get rly pissed and start driving a bit faster when he finally takes an exit off... I find it funny how someone could drive such an expensive car so wrecklessly... esp when you dont seem to know how to drive. Just because you have money doesnt mean u need to be retarded.

Someone shed some light on what goes through peoples mind...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I got hit by a lexus that backed up into me and the first thing she said was "Did you not see me?!!" and a week earlier she had got into a accident.

Thats just how people drive. I agree with si2008 they think..im better than that civic lets cut him off..as long as their vehicle doesnt get damaged they could care less. but that doesnt go for everyone who has a nice car.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
So im driving home tonight on the highway when I notice a BMW 550 about to merge on 2 lanes to my right... Was a pretty nice car, had some nice wheels and was very clean. So im putting along in my si when this retard cuts me off... then he gets nervous, cuts two lanes to pass some guy and decides to cut me off again. At that point I start getting a bit upset because this guy is being retarded and quite dangerous, so I look his way and give him one of those what are you doing/ who do you think you are looks... he then proceeds to stare me down and I return the favor... then he accelerates and cuts me off again!! then I get rly pissed and start driving a bit faster when he finally takes an exit off... I find it funny how someone could drive such an expensive car so wrecklessly... esp when you dont seem to know how to drive. Just because you have money doesnt mean u need to be retarded.

Someone shed some light on what goes through peoples mind...
hey which highway were you on, i live in montreal too!

·
Registered
52 Posts
There's your problem :biggrin: BMW drivers have this amazing sense of entitlement, where they think they can be jerks on the road. Hate BMW drivers.
Southern California driver here too and the BMW, Mercedes, and Lexus drivers around here are all the same. Occasionally they will use their turn signals.

Although the last two nights I've been cut off by a Toyota and a Honda both in almost the exact same spot on my way home. Neither seemed to have a care in the world that they did it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Southern California driver here too and the BMW, Mercedes, and Lexus drivers around here are all the same. Occasionally they will use their turn signals.

Although the last two nights I've been cut off by a Toyota and a Honda both in almost the exact same spot on my way home. Neither seemed to have a care in the world that they did it.
ohh the turn signals bug me the most, i love the people who just drive on the 5 lane highway as if it is just one lane...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.