8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello,

A couple months back I had my sportlines installed by a shop, and apparently they forgot to put back the Plastic rear cover (picture above circled in red).

Long story short, I need a new one, I don't know what's it called or the part number or where to get it.

Can someone direct me to where I can I get mine replace?

note: picture is not of my car, it's civic98turbo's car...he just had a great picture of the cover..hope it's alright :thumb:

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Wow that thing is way cheaper than I thought...I need one too because I accidently cut too much off of my stock one when I was modding it to fit with my lower tie bar...

·
Registered
710 Posts
To prevent air travelling under the car to get trapped by the rear bumper cover.

:facepalm:

Is it still on you car because since it's just for aesthetics there is no funtion so you should just go ahead & remove from your car.
sorry for making a silly comment. In fact dont have mine on my car after i replaced my rear bumper. im sure is does have fuctionaitly and protecting part of the under carriage.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Yeah I would question why becasue in all of the suspension installs I've done not once have I gone near that part.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the shop I took it to was my friend's uncle...I suppose he was lookin' around and forgot to put it back...really not a big deal.

13bux s/h >.< oh well

1 - 15 of 15 Posts