8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you are removing the plastic wheel panel i noticed that you have to use quite a bit of force when removing it, is there any chance that it will break if pullet too hard, or when you have it out is it difficult to put back in?

·
Banned
2,278 Posts
When you are removing the plastic wheel panel i noticed that you have to use quite a bit of force when removing it, is there any chance that it will break if pullet too hard, or when you have it out is it difficult to put back in?
Just take out the battery and coolant overflow tank, its just easier that way, I hate going through fender walls and chance breaking something. The manual shows you how.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just take out the battery and coolant overflow tank, its just easier that way, I hate going through fender walls and chance breaking something. The manual shows you how.
If you go this route make sure you take both out. I did the driver side with only pulling out the reserve tank but then trying to put it back in was a pain in the ass. Went a lot smoother when I finally decided to remove the battery. Personally I think it's much easier and faster going through the fender walls, just be gentle with the plastic caps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts