8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would be the easiest way to remove the i-vtec stickers on the side of the Si? heat gun? i started to try to peel them off but that was not happening

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
07mugencivic said:
why are you going to take them off
i dont like the look of them.. i took off my pin stripe today too

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
07mugencivic said:
you have a pin stripe
had. the dealership painted it on when i told them not to.. so i removed it today.. took me 2 hours.. i told them when i bought it i didnt want it i was ready to kill when i saw it on there :chill:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here's my pin stripe:

·
Registered
346 Posts
chrisfrofro said:
had. the dealership painted it on when i told them not to.. so i removed it today.. took me 2 hours.. i told them when i bought it i didnt want it i was ready to kill when i saw it on there :chill:
They painted it on when you said not to?!?! That's ridiculous! lol

I like the V-tec sticker on the side :vtec:

·
Registered
79 Posts
the best way i have found to remove stickers and emblems is an eraser wheel...you can get them at napa or any paint supply store...it goes on your drill and it takes the v-tec stickers off in minutes....just be careful not to push too hard or spin the eraser too fast....after its off a little goo-gone and you are done....

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I also have a pin stripe on my car. Haven't gotten around in removing it.

It doesn't look too bad but people say it makes the car look more like a chick's car.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
heat gun/hair dryer. then when you can pull up you ahve to pull carefully so you dont break it. the hardest part is lifting it up for the first time. everytme you break it you ahve to lift it again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts