8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive searched on the forums and i found nothing, if im wrong please show me.. the idiot before me put on little blind spot mirrors on my side mirrors and i want to remove them... ive gotton as far as the stickey part.. what can i do to take it off?

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
P1ng said:
Ive searched on the forums and i found nothing, if im wrong please show me.. the idiot before me put on little blind spot mirrors on my side mirrors and i want to remove them... ive gotton as far as the stickey part.. what can i do to take it off?
Have you tried using goo gone? That stuff works great!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
dentrecords said:
Razor Blade, then goo gone.
yeah, if you dont mind scratches on your mirror! never use a razor on the mirror, they scratch very easy. you could use the plastic razors that vinyl shops use. they are little and pink and work just like razors, but are scratch free.

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
P1ng said:
and where do u get those? ^^^
TeamValorRacing said:
yeah, if you dont mind scratches on your mirror! never use a razor on the mirror, they scratch very easy. you could use the plastic razors that vinyl shops use. they are little and pink and work just like razors, but are scratch free.
Sounds like you can get that at vinyl shops, or you could try a hobby shop.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
TeamValorRacing said:
amen to that my dad put it on my former corolla tried when he took it off he scratched up the mirror. :pat:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts