8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a remote starter for x-mas for my 06 Auto LX. I don't need anything fancy. I just want something that will start my car. What do you guys recommend?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
something that can start your car remotely & have power lock/unlocking feature.
I got that much. I could care less about the power lock/unlock considering it comes standard on our cars.

What I was saying, was what model would you recommend?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Welcome to Compustar.com by Firstech LLC.
this is their homepage. it has a dealer locator and shows you all their products. myself i have a 2way alarm with remote start. it has a range of about 3000 ft. as for cost it may vary where your located. bt mine was 400 installed 3 years ago. if you just want remote start you can get that for about 250 to 300 installed plus however much they charge for the bypass you will need. i used the keyless bypass from bypasskits.com and it runs bout 70 retail.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
anything other than dei. dei quality is crap ever since they bought out viper. go compustar.
why would the quality of the overall company be effected by the one smaller "name" they bought?
i have had nothing but good installs with any DEI products, whter it is viper, clifford or another brand they own.

that would be like saying mercedes is crap since they bought chrysler....:popcorn:

to the OP, i would suggest the viper 5900 /w the 556u immobilizer override.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
I"m a Compustar fan but whatever you choose go with a 2-way. It's nice being able to start your car without having to actually see it.

Compustar 6000ft of range FTW!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts