Date
Sunday May 17 1:00 pm
Where
Carwash.ca

1170 N. Stockton St.
Regina, Saskatchewan
P: 306-352-WASH

Across the Street from the Rochdale Superstore

if you have friends that would like to come that would be fine. if you have more idea post them.....

-Mike (iluvmycsx)
-jamo_fg
-saskcivic
-Arganon
-
-

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
-Mike (iluvmycsx) all three dates work for me.
-jamo_fg
-saskcivic
-

the more the merrier ...

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
im booked off another week from work so ill be home, dont care what day...should be fun to get a meet together

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am thinking sunday may 17th around 1:00pm where i don't know i was thinking north end cruse highway 11 stop for pictures might even be able to do a video too.

any other ideas????

·
Registered
255 Posts
yah May 17th works for me. North end cruise could work as well. Where are you thinking you wanna do pics mike?

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
could do some at the weigh scales ,ipsco , on-ramps/off-ramps, overpass for pasqua or albert st. new sub-division off of pasqua st. and if you don't mind driving a bit more we could do lumsden snack shack. the welcome to regina sign on highway 11

we also could do pictures downtown but might cost a few bucks to use some of the parkades (cornwall) (11th and rose)

i am open to anything....

·
Registered
648 Posts
North works well for me as i will be coming in from Melfort, is there a car wash close by on the north side? i can imagine the bugs will be out.

·
Registered
255 Posts
yah. we could always just meet somewhere at 1:00. Say even Carwash.ca so everyone can ensure the cars look 100% and then pick what we want to do from there. I dont mind driving anywhere either.

·
Registered
255 Posts
dont got his number. is anyone going to have any parts though that they want to put on their car at the meet or will it just be a photoshoot/drive/eat?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
i gotta do skunk 2 shocks ingal camber front/back and possibly other stuff lol will do that when im home on the 5th

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.