8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i'm a little new to this. i purchased a NHBP si not too long ago and i'm considering a reflash from Hondata. I've already installed a comptech exhaust and a x-factor intake, and i'm planning for a BCRH. I've heard really great things about the reflash. And some say it's their best mod yet! only problem is i'm also saving up for a comptech supercharger kit (but that won't be for awhile.:eek:hnoes:). And as many of you know, it comes with it's own hondata reflash. So heres my question, if i were to install the regular hondata reflash now and later get a comptech supercharger kit. Would comptech be able to reflash "over" the previous hondata reflash?? Thanks again guys. i know i'm a bit noob to all this, but i'd really appreciate your help! :wavey:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.