8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have heard on these threads to reflash my si internal chip - I have a 2007 civic si sedan - I called my dealer and they told me there was no reflash for my car. =\ Do I need to be specific in what flash I'm asking for?

Any information would be wonderful.

Thanks!

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
What reflash were are you referring to? The 2006 reflash that semi-fixed the rev-hang issues or Hondata?

If you're referring to the 2006 issue, then the '07 cars already have that flashed programming in the ECU.

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
Izzy said:
What reflash were are you referring to? The 2006 reflash that semi-fixed the rev-hang issues or Hondata?

If you're referring to the 2006 issue, then the '07 cars already have that flashed programming in the ECU.
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
you can ask about rev hang they should know about what you are speaking of. That said you have an 07 and you are telling me that you have significant rev hang????? The 07's are way better than the 06's for rev hang issues.......at least that's what i have heard. Sadly, it mayby as good as it gets the way it is right now.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
elenamylove said:
Yes, A rev hang issue.
there is no updated reflash for your car. i have a late model 06 and i tired to get a reflash...they havent come out with any newer software. honda put the newest spftware in teh ecu's starting in mid 06...therefore yours has it already.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
hmmmm that's strange mine is hardly noticeable and I have an 07 as well. Two seconds seems like an awfully long time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts