8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Hondata overnights it back to you by default. The morning delivery is set up by when when you ship to them by UPS or whatever. Should see it Thursday buddy. Sent mine Wednesday afternoon and got it back on Friday morning.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
got my reflash for $535 at clubRSX. then yeah, like $65 for shipping

·
Registered
979 Posts
The gains and bolt on combinations are probably all covered somewhere else, so much so that someone will probably ***** if we start talking about it in this thread.... however, I'd like to know more without the ass pain of searching so.

What might one see with SRI/BCRH/HFC? (hoping for NST pullies soon too)

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I'm sending mine in next monday. What type of hp gain did anyone get with cai/header/test pipe/catback?
Are you asking what kind of HP gain you get with the reflash? If so, then the answer is none.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I also am waiting for my reflashed ecu, shop says I will have it thursday or friday! Can't wait! My Si is just sitting in my driveway with no ecu, and a disconnected battery! Locked manually! So, my alarm is not on! It sucks the wait without the si, but I hope it is worth it....I will be adding the reflash to my si with HFP suspension , and my vibrant race header (with high flow 200 cell cat) ....will report on the ride on friday...

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
actually, if you look at the dyno sheets it's about 30hp mid range. If I can remember right, don't flame me if I'm wrong.
No flaming here :bighug:

You're right, there's about a 30 hp increase in the midrange with I/H/E boltons. I meant there's no increase in peak HP. If you had 200 whp before the flash, then you won't have any more/less after the flash.

·
Registered
23 Posts
hes exactly rite, but i do have the reflash and ill tell you rite now, it makes a helluva difference in your car, it reallly comes alive after this, the midrange feels more alert and less like youre just sitting there waiting for the torque to finally arrive like a couple hundred rpm before redline

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.