8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some shots from the first three events. We will be keeping this account up to date as much as possible. I have shots of most of the competitors from each event. We also have video coverage from the team which I will update this thread with as well. Enjoy! You can also follow us on our COBB BLOG.

Don't be staring at flowers with 1000hp of NSX headed at you!!!

The Cars

Vegas Saturday

Vegas Friday

Vegas Thursday (Jets from Nellis!)

New Jersey Sunday

New Jersey Saturday

Buttonwillow

The Team

The GT-R in Action

Travis
COBB Tuning

·
Banned
53 Posts
chris rado and that scion look retarded. does that monstrosity of a wing really help on the front of the vehicle?
Looks retarded? Absolutely.

Absolutely functional? Hell yes it is.

Have you not read about all the records he's breaking? I don't like the wing either, but you gotta do something drastic to REALLY put the ~800hp he's making down to the ground through the front wheels.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
chris rado and that scion look retarded. does that monstrosity of a wing really help on the front of the vehicle?
+1 for everything said above.

I have been reading about this guy for a while, as much as this wing looks retarded.. its AMAZINGLY functional.

WORLD Racing

by far and away the best track TC in the world. Amazing car.

·
Registered
91 Posts
He's always been an innovator and thinker. That's how you become top of the game. Have to step outside and not care what others think. Look at the Bergenholtz brothers when they did wheelie bars and everyone thought it was stupid, until they started breaking records.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts