8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checkin out the Auger site few mins ago and saw that you can get the shift boot in several different styles. Im thinkin bout getting a red ultrasuede with black stitching for my si. Has anyone gotten one in a color other than the standard black suede with red stitch. I have searched for an hour now and cant find anything. If you have, please post pics.

·
Registered
678 Posts
dont know but im pissed offf at honda i got a 07 si and my shift boot is all black and the 08's come stock with all black and red stitching on em! soo ***!!!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Well we don't have a shift boot out but thanks for the interest :laughing: Just kidding around...:biggrin:

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
Holland said:
anyone have a part number?.. I am going to order one ASAP....
lol high rev..took me a minute but now i get it (redshiftmotorsports) heh

77298-SVB-A01ZB 040 BOOT, CHANGE LEVER Black 1 $32.82 $22.20
https://www.hondapartsdeals.com/honda_parts_list.php?hp_queried_components=0&hp_series_id=2965&hp_series_model=CIVIC&hp_series_year=2006&hp_series_door_ext_grade=2DR+SI&hp_series_transmission=6MT&hp_series_slsareacd=KA&hp_system=G&hp_component=B++3740

but i dont think its right. because they have the same part number for 06 si. none of the other honda parts sites have 2008 listed for civics. even collegehillshonda.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
civcracker said:
I was checkin out the Auger site few mins ago and saw that you can get the shift boot in several different styles. Im thinkin bout getting a red ultrasuede with black stitching for my si. Has anyone gotten one in a color other than the standard black suede with red stitch. I have searched for an hour now and cant find anything. If you have, please post pics.

Qshooter has the red boot with red stichin. His car is up on theor site.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't want another honda shift boot. Mine has a damn slit in it on the passenger side. Crappy pleather. Apparently it got pinched in the shifter somehow.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts

Dude get that **** I HAVE IT! I Love it! :thumb: Sorry no pics right now I've been UTTERLY lazy but I got it months ago, I like it a lot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts