8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive seen people on here with their stock rims with red H symbols instead of the stock black H. Is there a place you can buy this at? Or do you have to paint them....:xyxnervou

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Ive seen people on here with their stock rims with red H symbols instead of the stock black H. Is there a place you can buy this at? Or do you have to paint them....:xyxnervou
Red H thingys :rotfl:

Well ill start with the usual slap on the wrist and "you should of searched" speach.

GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!... has them with a large variety of logos and colors.

·
Banned
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, I did try searchin but I was having a hard time, because I wouldnt know what to look under

EDIT: Theyre stickers??! Bah I want the real deal

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
Thanks man, I did try searchin but I was having a hard time, because I wouldnt know what to look under

If you want the real stuff its going to run a bout 139.00 plus shipping. JDMland.com

They are called center caps FYI:thumb:

·
Registered
6,272 Posts

Oh, sorry about that... assumed you were a baller on a budget.

They are called wheel center caps, the red ones are the jdm center caps (like the jdm emblems)

I know PasswordJDM carries some, there for the DC5 so im not sure if they will fit on the Si wheels. Maybe somebody will have more information for you.

JDM DC5 '02-'06 Integra Type-R Wheel Center Cap | JDM Honda Parts, JDM Honda Engines / JDM Nissan Motor Swaps, Used JDM Parts - Password JDM

Edit: Seems like others have posted before me. :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.