8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took these photos couple days ago on Angeles Crest, near La Canada area. Originally we planned on going up there and cruise around and have a mini photoshoot. Theres a spot on top of the mountain where a building have graffitis on the side of it, which make it a good spot for photoshoots. Unfortunately, the wind that day was really high and rocks and dirt were flying everywhere. So we decided to just stop by resting areas take some pictures and head back down. I havent been posting pictures of my FG2 in awhile (in fact i havent been taking pictures of it). Anywho here are the photos...

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Wreckless06si said:
Photos look good man!
You think so? I find the white car easier to see, but the pics are too dark for any of the angles and shadows to be seen properly on the black car.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
07Ex said:
You think so? I find the white car easier to see, but the pics are too dark for any of the angles and shadows to be seen properly on the black car.

photos were edited...it was specifically edited so that my car would look darker and more mysterious. Difference in personal taste i guess.

BTW this is my first time editing photos . lawl, i didnt use photoshop, so i didn't have the proper tools to edit better photos (even if i did i probably would'nt know how to use it). I simply used the preview/edit program that came with my laptop. Very simple program, on my laptop the photos came out pretty good after the edit. or atleast i thought U_U.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
There's a point where being so underexposed becomes a problem rather than a technique. I was gonna recommend Spot or Partial metering to get the exposure right on an especially black car.

I do, however, oddly like the ground in this pic:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i see..thanks for the suggetsions and comments. I don't really kno how to edit photos in fact i dont even have a camera for myself. Im gonna buy a camera later on, hopefully and practice some better editing skills. Any other editing suggestions with simple programs are welcomed : )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts