8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi bro and sis.
I have an EX. how it look an SI rear wing on EX, with the original on?
how about the after market? which one you guy reconmand?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Holy bad first sentence....:eek:hnoes:

Im assuming you have a coupe and therefore the stock EX wing along with an Si wing would look dumb.

Also a Mugen wing on a coupe would look ridiculous as well.

Just dont put a shopping cart aluminum ricer wing on the thing! :p

·
Registered
441 Posts
swap out a si trunk with spoiler from somebody in youre area.. thats what i want... 07 lx silver with lip spoiler... willing to trade my trunk and lip spoiler for si trunk and spoiler and $200 bucks... any takers... live in south texas and willing to drive anywhere in texas to do swap :thumb:... please...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah! that's what I think trade the EX trunk + $$$ for the SI trunk. but I don't think most of the SI owner wanna do that.
I have an EX coupe. NOT sedan

·
Premium Member
5,966 Posts
swap out a si trunk with spoiler from somebody in youre area.. thats what i want... 07 lx silver with lip spoiler... willing to trade my trunk and lip spoiler for si trunk and spoiler and $200 bucks... any takers... live in south texas and willing to drive anywhere in texas to do swap :thumb:... please...
wait a minute, you have an LX, and you want an Si trunk + Spoiler + $200?

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Too bad this is the Eastern CANADA section bud :pat:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts