8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont really like the rear-wing spoiler looks on the si.
I think the si will looks a lot better without the rear-wing spoiler,
because the length of the body is so short, maybe?

honda should add another charateristic beside the rear wing.

just a thought...

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
There have been a few posts in other civic/honda forums on this with many asking if it would be possible to get the lip spoiler instead. Though the agreement thus far is that the mounting holes for the Si would make that not feasible. Frankly, I am torn myself. I would think I would rather have either (a) the lip spoiler or (b) the Spec-A spoiler from the RSX-S.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Janizary said:
There have been a few posts in other civic/honda forums on this with many asking if it would be possible to get the lip spoiler instead. Though the agreement thus far is that the mounting holes for the Si would make that not feasible. Frankly, I am torn myself. I would think I would rather have either (a) the lip spoiler or (b) the Spec-A spoiler from the RSX-S.
decisions decisions....

At least the Si wing isn't a Cobalt SS wing...that thing is ridiculous.

·
Registered
69 Posts
skittleslegend said:
decisions decisions....

At least the Si wing isn't a Cobalt SS wing...that thing is ridiculous.

agreed. The vics isn't all that attractive, but it doesn't completely ruin the car like the cobalt's.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would really prefer the wing over the lip, but thats just my preference. Never was really a big fan of lips. If it were to me, you would have a choice between the lip and the wing

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
If it were the Si concept lip, I'd take it in a minute, especially with those fender flares. But for some reason, the HFP kit looks out of place. Like it's trying to square the car, when it should enhance it's curves. Just my .02 though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts