8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently noticed my rear window defroster does not work on the top 2 or 3 lines of the rear window. Upon inspection i noticed it is not even made semetrical. I mean the wire lines are not the same on both sides at the top. One side doesnt even have lines at the top. has any one ever noticed this , im wondering if its broke or or defective or just designed this way for some stupid reason. Any thoughts on it? should i take it in to the dealership and complain?

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
If it is still under warranty then yea take it to the dealer,if not there is a rear window defrost repair kit you can buy from your local auto patrs place that will fix it right up for you. It comes with instructions and everything you need to know about it. I have used it befor and it works just find.:wheee:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I have recently noticed my rear window defroster does not work on the top 2 or 3 lines of the rear window. Upon inspection i noticed it is not even made semetrical. I mean the wire lines are not the same on both sides at the top. One side doesnt even have lines at the top. has any one ever noticed this , im wondering if its broke or or defective or just designed this way for some stupid reason. Any thoughts on it? should i take it in to the dealership and complain?
My '08 EX rear window defroster also does not work on the top 3 lines. Aren't those top 3 lines the radio antenna?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts