8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have access to an alignment setup on base (I'm in the military. Most bases have auto hobby shops with a variuos lifts, tools, etc..) I would like to know what I would need to adjust my rear toe alignment on my 07 Si Sedan. Is it a tie-rod setup or shim kit type? A link to a DIY would be great!

thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have access to an alignment setup on base (I'm in the military. Most bases have auto hobby shops with a variuos lifts, tools, etc..) I would like to know what I would need to adjust my rear toe alignment on my 07 Si Sedan. Is it a tie-rod setup or shim kit type? A link to a DIY would be great!

thanks
If its similar to my r18 coupe there is a cam bolt at the rear of the lower control arm close to the tire. you will need 2 wrenches I don't remember the exact size maybe 19mm and 13mm? I don't recall but its not to difficult no shims needed. I'll see if I can find a pic some where

·
Registered
23 Posts
i'm having the exact same problem...if you could send me the illustration that would be great....for some reason it won't show up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts