8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Im sorry to say but i need proof of this before I can say more.
There hasnt been anyone else who has done it yet and you being the first I think everyone would very much like to see it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes its in rear,if you live near wpb your wecome to see it. right now its a hot air set-up waiting on a few more pieces for the air to water intercooler and yes there is nitrous on the car also but i have not sprayed it under boost yet

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Wow thats awesome...Rear mounts have less heat around them but the boost and exhaust have a lot of pipe to travel through...Anyway I have never seen this on an 8th gen, so no offense but I'm not sure if I believe you...But I can be wrong..if you really do have it please do everyone a favor and get some pics up!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you have any questions ill answer and tell you what i did or did not do on the turbo set-up , but i need advise on the emanage ultimate since hondata will not do my ecu? and if you have to use a crv mount on the passenger side on a k24 block swap? i have to this swap stock piston broke a week ago. try and have pics of the turbo tomorrow. i get full boost in third gear (12psi) around 4200 rpm but it is a gt35r dual ball bearing.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Your using the Emanage to tune it, you are at 12 psi, you need help with the Emanage tuning, and it is not cooled, you already killed your stock engine and want to do a k24 swap, and you have Spray too, Did I miss anything? Is this all correct?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the turbo is off the car now motor is coming out cyl #4 dead.going to put in a k24 hopefully just wait on my engine bearings but ill take detailed pics of my whole system and the k24 post it tomorrow

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no not using emanage stock ecu w/ rdx injectors, never sprayed under boost. car used to be a nitrous only car (which its trap speed was109mph horrible et stock tires 13.6) then i put a turbo on wasnt going to spray until i got the ecm problem worked out but the motor broke before i could figure out how i was going tune it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
west palm beach, fl. there are about 8 fg2's that i see running around they all know about my car i am surprised they are not on here but maybe they are just not right now.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.