8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this normal? i ordered the front and rear red JDM emblems for my 09 coupe and the back emblem didnt go on flush with the trunk, i know its curved and all but should the coupe emblems be curved also?

im in the middle of installing them both so help would be nice.

the part # i got for the rear is 75700-S5T-E01

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

this is a sideshot, its bright outside so i had to hold my hand over it, u can see the gap on the upper half.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah the thing is stuck on there pretty well i think im just going to tape up the inside of my trunk for the OEM holes.

thanks for the help i appreciate it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Augusta, there aren't many people on here that i know except Nycclaye from around here., i think he has a rear red H on his FG2, should probably ask him what the part # was.

·
Registered
11,037 Posts
i never had one on my fg2 cuz at the time i couldnt find an fg2 emblem, so much easier to do jdm stuff with the FA5, and im not to far from u

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nah but maybe some kind of store credit or anything would be nice, i like getting stuff from there, its the first time ive had any mess ups.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have an FG2 as well and bout the JDM emblems. It doesn't go on completely flush but I believe mine do not sit that high up. I forgot what I did in the back but yeah... what ^^^ they said to do... it'll look good

1 - 20 of 27 Posts